Yes we deliver! Delivery is limited to only orders over $100 and only if we have availability on a first come basis.
Delivery costs $0.91/min, round trip, and includes any time required to setup your order as well.
We deliver anywhere we can drive to, our furthest delivery has been over 3 hours away in Dorset, VT.
All orders require a deposit before they can be confirmed, if we haven’t received your deposit yet your order is not guaranteed.
Orders under $100
Orders that total under $100 must be paid in full at the time the order is placed regardless of the pickup date.
Orders over $100
When placing an order over $100 we require a $100 deposit toward the total of your order. All orders must be paid in full 7 days prior to your pickup/delivery date. If you are placing your order with less than 7 days notice it must be paid in full at the time the order is placed.
Your order can be canceled at any time but we are unable to refund any money placed towards the order. Depending on the situation management may offer an equivalent amount in store credit toward a future purchase.
We are a small shop and are unable to offer refunds on deposits placed on an order.
As soon as you place your order we begin the process of scheduling staff, ordering ingredients/supplies and may even turn down other orders to ensure we can complete yours.
We can accommodate a number of allergies and special requests however while we make our best effort not to, the possibility of cross contamination exists as we aren’t an allergen free facility. We do use the following allergens in our kitchen:
- Fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod)
- Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp)
- Tree Nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans)
The cost of custom orders is based on a combination of the numbers of servings and the amount of time required to create your order. This allows us to ensure consistency in pricing for custom orders and allows us to easily work within any budget you may have. Some bakeries charge more for weddings than for birthdays or other occasions, here we treat all baked goods the same, whether you’re buying a cake for a birthday or a wedding it will be the same price.
More than likely we can, but in these cases you should also let us know your budget. Cakes can sometimes take much longer to make than you may realize and this directly affects the cost of the cake.
If what you want isn’t simple it can be hard to put into words exactly what you may want, that’s what it’s always best to share inspirational photos with us that will help you get across your vision.
When placing an order make sure to give us the following information:
- Flavors – For any elements of your order, this includes but isn’t limited to buttercreams, cake, fillings, toppings.
- Colors – If you want specific colors please let us know, but keep in mind that while we’ll do our best to match what you want this is an art and we’re working with food so it make not look exactly as you have pictured.
- Design – Be as specific as you can be with any design elements that are important to you. A lot goes into planning and creating a custom cake, anything that isn’t specified to us will be left up to the discretion of our experienced decorators. For instance if you are planning on putting a topper on your cake at home but also want a message on the cake make sure that you let us know that. If we don’t know you’re planning on that or didn’t ask that the message be written in a specific area you maybe end up with a message where you aren’t expecting it.
Yes we do! We receive a large number of donation requests each month, so unfortunately we aren’t able to contribute to each one and we will only contact you if your request has been accepted. If you’d like to contact us regarding a donation you must fill out the form on our Contact us section.
We are a small shop with loyal customers and a strong community, as such we try to prioritize donations to those in our community first. After that when possible we also donate to causes that are important to us personally.
We do not provide donations or free products to private organizations, groups, or events that are either closed to the public or for non-charitable purposes.
We offer a number of different options when making donations:
- Gift Cards – These are preferred as they give the recipient the option to use it at their convenience for specific products they want.
- Food – We can donate food when charitable events host events to raise money or when given out as a raffle/auction item.
- Cash – In rare cases we will donate money, this is on a case by case basis.
The following is required for all donation requests:
- Requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks before date of donation
- Requests must be submitted through the website
- Provide the name of the organization, Tax Id, and what you are requesting